Official Rules and Terms of Participation
The participation in the AFNS AWARD 2018 on www.afns-award.de and its implementation is governed by the following provisions. Participation can only take place online.
A participant participates in the AFNS AWARD 2018 by registering at www.afns-award.de and submitting the pictures as a digital image file via the Internet portal http://www.afns-award.de. Participation must be within the specified time limit. The participant is responsible for the accuracy of his e-mail address. The electronically recorded input at AFNS-AWARD serves to check the deadline.
- The AFNS AWARD 2018 Competition Round 6 will begin on June 10th 2018 and will end on July 10th 2018. The closing date is June 30th 2018 at 23:59 CET.
- All submissions to the competition must be received by the end of the competition.
Participants & categories
At the AFNS AWARD 2018, photographers from the fields of newborn photography, pregnancy photography, baby photography, childhood photography and family photography can participate. Participants may be professionals and amateurs in their field of photography. Participants must be at least 18 years of age.
The AFNS AWARD 2018 is divided into 6 categories.
- Category Newborn photography
- Category Pregnancy photography
- Category Baby photography
- Category Children photography
- Category Family photography
- Category Parents photography
Execution and processing
Each participant can participate according to the number of pictures defined in the respective photo competition. Every picture has to be submitted by means of an online form via the Internet portal http://www.afns-award.de in digital JPG format. The compulsory details of the online form must be completed. Participants must have read and accepted the conditions of participation.
- Please fill in the form under the menu item PARTICIPATE.
- Choose the number of pictures you want to send to the AFNS AWARD 2018.
- Upload your pictures.
- Pay your participation based on the number of submitted pictures. After we receive your payment and the submitted pictures, you officially participate in the contest. You will immediately receive an e-mail from us, which confirms your successful submission of your pictures and payment.
Assessment of submissions and jury assessment
The competition consists of two evaluation steps. In session 1, the participants will be examined and examined (fulfilled conditions of participation, competition requirements, file size, etc.) and automatically provided with the participant BADGE for use in the submitted photos. We will send the participant BADGE via email. In the second step the jury will select the winners of the respective category among the audited entries.
The jury assesses photographers who convey a high level of quality and exceptionalness with their pictures. The submitted images are judged and awarded by the jury by means of creativity, idea, composition, image design and implementation. Winners will be published on:
- In the winners gallery on the website www.afns.award.de
- In the awarded gallery on the website www.afns.award.de
- On the AFNS AWARD Facebook page
conditions of participation
Participation is only possible via the online form. Any contributions that are submitted in another way are not permitted and will not be returned. Any picture made available via the online form will be available for review from the publication on www.afns-award.de according to the competition conditions. A claim to the publication does not exist. The uploaded image will be provided with the user registration, user name, e-mail address, picture name, short picture description and date of the upload Http://www.afns-award.de saved. The information is entered in the relevant fields of the form. Participants agree to the use and storage of their data solely for the purposes of this photo competition. The submitted images will be deleted from the AFNS AWARD 2018 media after completion of the contest and the follow-up. The winners will be notified by AFNS AWARD 2018 in writing, by e-mail and can be published by name at http://www.afns-award.de. With this form of publication, the winner expressly agrees.
- You can send as many pictures as you want and participate in the AFNS AWARD 2018. In each case according to the steps described above. Your digital images must have 2048 pixels on the longest side. Your images must be saved with 150 dpi to ensure a fast upload experience. Images can be colored in RGB, Adobe-1998 or B/W. We have created a Photoshop Action for you to download for free and use it to reize your Pictures to submit to AFNS AWARD 2018. Please download Action here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BRsI66L0bEWkA58ZsKx7UWrdHRtiZLxj/view
- You may upload 1, 3 or 5 image files to the AFNS AWARD 2018. Each participation consists of a registration form, pictures and a participation fee.
- The participant assures that he has all rights to the submitted picture, has the full rights of exploitation of all parts of the picture, that the picture is free of third party rights, and that no personality rights are infringed in the representation of persons. If one or more persons are shown on the picture, the persons concerned must agree to the publication of the picture. The participant will insure the above in writing in writing. If, however, third parties are entitled to assert claims for infringement of their rights, the participant shall release the organizers from all claims. Photographs taken at the computer may not contain pictures from magazines, books, CDs purchased, etc.
- Entries shall be assessed in accordance with the assessment criteria as defined below. Your photos may not contain any obscene, provocative, defamatory, sexually explicit or otherwise offensive or inappropriate content. Photos taken as inappropriate are disqualified.
The images submitted as part of the AFNS AWARD 2018 may not be regarded as obscene, offensive, defamatory, ethically offensive, violent, pornographic, harassing, inappropriate for minors, racist, racist, xenophobic, right-wing and / or otherwise objectionable. The upload of the corresponding pictures can lead to the exclusion from the photo competition according to the conditions of participation. The organizer reserves the right to delete uploaded pictures before or after publication, without giving reasons.
Exclusion from the AFNS AWARD 2018
In case of a breach of these terms, AFNS AWARD 2017 reserves the right to exclude persons from the AFNS AWARD 2017. It also excludes persons who use unauthorized tools or who otherwise benefit from manipulation. In such cases, profits can also be recognized and reclaimed subsequently. It is also excluded, who makes untrue personal details.
Awards and certificates for the participants
Awards and prizes are published on the AFNS AWARD 2018 homepage.
Premature termination of the photo competition
The organizers of the AFNS AWARD 2017 reserve the right to cancel or terminate the photo competition at any time without prior notice and without giving reasons. The organizer shall make use of this possibility in particular if, for technical reasons (eg viruses in the computer system, manipulation or errors in the hardware and / or software) or for legal reasons, proper performance of the photocopy can not be guaranteed. If such termination is caused by the conduct of a participant, the organizer may demand compensation for the loss incurred by the organizer.
The organizer accepts no liability for the loss or possible damage to the submitted pictures.
The data submitted by the senders will be passed on to third parties involved in the publication of the images within the scope of the AFNS AWARD 2018 (reporting on this, prize lending, etc.), such as journals or exhibition organizers. The participant expressly agrees hereby.